Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Thursday 1 January 2009

Recap.

First Off,

Wish all my readers a Great New Year 2009 =)
Have a great, prosperous year,
May everything go well throughout the year..

Okay,

Another New is, I'm officially A TAYLORIAN, in the Subang Jaya's campus, Studying SAM instead of A-levels.
:D now you know.
keeping it for the new year announcement.

As for the title, if I were to Recap what happened 2008, I will be brain storming and starring at my comp, which I don't want to at the moment.

I'm Sick with the Fever and sore throat this past few days, Fever is gone, but the sore throat is very resistant.

Hmm,
let's see.

1.Became Mascot for Marsh house
2.Learn some cheerleading moves.
3.Head of Bulletin Board
4.Finished up the Bulletin Board with some helpful juniors and senior.
5.'tutor' some of the juniors.. thank god I know the answers LOL.
6.My-oh-so straighten hair is gone?
7.Changed my table?
8.Work hard and remain top 5/ top 10 in the class
9. Tried to plan PROM.
10. Called so many strangers in a year.. o.o
11. Befriends many other juniors as well as teachers
12. MORAL FOLIO, thank the above.
13.Add Maths folio, with the help of my cousin and friends.
14.Changed my phone.
15.Blinged my phone. haha.
16.Met some awesome friends.
17.Sat the most important exam of my secondary year.
18.Help design the cheerleading outfit.
19.Never Slept a wink for 2-3 days tops.
20.Changed tuition and met few nice friends and teachers
21.Had A surprise party From Elena and Siew May, The rest chipped in for the cake.*very delicious* alas, the camera wasn't there to capture the memories.
22.Help plan for few events.
23.Am still learning 'to forgive and forget'
24. Said no to several guys.. lol. not glorious at all lo.
25.hmm.. Did notes for Chem and Bio
26.Took the initiative to Plan Primary Reunion *Twice* with the help of Elena.
27.Had a huge fight with one of my besties that might scare the friendship
28.Found out who's judgemental and who wasn't.
29.Took the initiative to do what I want.
30. Jump 500 times in jump rope within 15 minutes.

LOL

okay, recap enough already, don't want to say much either.
it's not the time to regret, it's never the time to either.
learn to Forgive and Forget.
Leave the past, keep the memories , and move forward.
Be a little crazy people, you only get to live once. =)

Have a tremendously amazing 2009
I'll try to have it myself,
it's time to break off the shell,
and slowly emerge out of it.
BABE, I'm ready, are you? ;)

No comments: