Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Tuesday 20 January 2009

I'm me.

Don't try to change me,
cause I'm me.
I am the way I am, accept and embrace it . =)

funny things happen .. haha.

I finally went to the market. Food is cheap but cleanliness not so..

bah, I have piles of homework to do. and CNY is coming. yay yay yay.
and DADDY IS COMING BACK TODAY. ON THE WAY HOME.
WOOHOO, do chicken dance.. WAIT. scratch that. bah. who cares.
LOL

eager for CNY to come but dread for CNY to go.
Class test one.. and quiz. the piano classes. have to buck up and manage time eventho I probably wouldn't have enough time to sleep. more or less have to cut down on my 5 hour sleep.
nyahaha, we'll see.

gotta rush. =)

p.s COUSIE!! I MISS YOU. WHERE ARE YOU??
MS.YOONG S TOO.
we must go out!! harump =)

1 comment:

Jason CJ said...

no one can change you unless u allow it my dear =)