Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 5 January 2009

Aku First Day of College

Orientation
-Well it was okay, lucky I had friends with me , like Rachel, Gowrie, Sheryl, Ju Vern , and Wai Man( i think that's how it's spelled) o.o
my chair was lower than the others! already I am short, but they have to make me shorter. sad =(
Ju Vern and I are taking the same combo, but she in a diff class, boo hoo.
The people was talking bout eagles, so Hi, I'm the baby eagle.
Rach is Eagle no 1, Wai Man Eagle no 2. and so on.. HAHA.
erm, yeah so-so

The place is bombarded with students.
Seniors trying to sell their stuff, newbies like us mingling around or whatsoever.

Whoa, could you believe it, This is my FIRST orientation. I missed it during secondary school.
mm hmm.

My class is effing quiet, so so sad.. lol... and I don't have my ID card.. BOO HOO.
anyhow, arranging transport and so on, trying to match up having breaks with who so I wouldn't be alone. so on so on..

NO SHORTS ALLOWED. =(
Malaysia is already so HOT, and you don't allow shorts.. =(
it's not like we're showing off our legs what, ok. Forget I said that. Sigh.
NO SLIPPERS as well, I was wondering , the gladiator type of shoe can ah?
I was so hoping to wear it tomorrow, but then they say , no slippers or flip flop, so I'm wondering, that shoe fit in which type of category? * blink blink*

UGH, LAN. =( Malaysian Studies. HAHA. sigh sigh.. mm, what else what else?
Haven't explore much yet.
hmm, my classes all finishes at 3 pm at the latest, planning on joining the badminton club( YES BADMINTON =p) so on so on?

I have to go makan, then in detail, read the student kit( = =) , check my time table and place so I won't get lost tomorrow. :D hope I have joint class with some of them ( PLEASE) meet new friends. =D
I've already met 2. haha. Their names are the same as my primary school friends. Weird..

OH YEAH! I MET VICTOR
, another one of my primary friends, what are the odds man..

okay, I better shut up now. : D
Hungry, and Hungry and me do not mix well, I will RAWR.

till then ;)

p.s whoa, so de colourful..

Quote From Mr.Yap ( Mentor/Physics teacher) " You dare to wear, I dare to see"
haha, an inside joke.

p.p.s Let's get ready for war tomorrow. =/

p.p.p.s Was suppose to practice PIANO!!! overslept. meh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah~ gambarteh ne...
my skul start besok...
@@

u R so gOd daMn sweet!!!
muakss...s.s..s.s.s pop pop pop!!!
;-P

Lenna♥ said...

You studying where o?

Why am I sweet? hahaha..

yes yes I will gambateh..

hehehe..

Anonymous said...

wtf!!! my class was only has 9 ppl...
hahaha... all still on holiday i guess... =P

muaks...s.s.s.s pop pop pop!!!
i love you...
^^