Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 26 January 2009

Happy CNY =)

Lol I'm just gonna post all the pictures here. =D


Heineken, What I'm drinking now.

My nails. Uber messy, cause I didn't have time to do them, only did them during the car. imagine. my dad was driving 140-160km/h. LOL

nyahaha, anyhow i love it. =D

CNY eve, PASAR


Gueess what is it? Zucchini. Not banana okay? =) don't get mind sided. =p

at first I thought it was attached together, but then I found out that it was one Small and one Big , tied tightly together.

eee. what's that?

Rotten, turn to mould Mandarin Orange

worst KFC meal I've ever had.

Had no idea why Sonia asked me to take this down.


Altered Frequency at Taylors, on 22/1/09, For our ECA and Orientation Party, They are not bad for a Malaysian band you know? =) Hear them out.

What Me and Mummy made.

Egg white , Popiah Skin and Seaweed*missing* to make the above.

Hui Mien, my classmate/buddy/lunch partner.

Worrkk!!


I label my file

Did charity work sometime last week I think

So much thingsss

Mum tried the eyeliner on me. =p

Da Vinci Bottle.

Happy Cow Year People. =D

No comments: