Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Wednesday 7 January 2009

I Want to Fly up High.

got most of the books already, actually all I think. oh yeah, except the bio practical book

Within 2 hours the book is sold out. effing fast.

Nyways, it's only the third day of college, 2nd day of 'studying' and I already have homework.. aww. =(

teachers are quite fun. =)

I've finally gotten my calculator, at 330, saved up to RM 120 from the ORI price at RM 450.
I have exactly nano idea how to work the calculator aside from on and off . HAHA. have to read the manual book. Cool eh, can draw graph you know, now, we have to carry 2 calculator, the graphic one and the scientific one.
Mostly people carry only the graphic one, but dumb dumbs like me who don't know how to handle it, is much safer with 2 of em.

xD

there's a thing I want to rant bout.. =/

HELLO! you don't go and tell my mum that I waste time doing a Pre-U program when I can straight away get into a course okay.
I've checked it out already, for BIOMED Sc, I need to have the afflication of either one Pre-U program, so THERE IS A NEED.
IT DEPENDS ON WHAT TYPE OF COURSE YOU'RE INTERESTED IN.
True, Law you needn't take , but hey think of it this way, you have few other options opened for you instead of stuck with one..
Courses like culinary, business, car.. so on so forth needn't any a-levels as far as I know, however I'm not interested in that OKAY.
GOSH. ZZZZZZZ

okay, phew, got that outta my chest.

==================================================================
Went to the library today,
SAW ALOT OF LAW BOOKS, my gosh, EYES GLEAMMING.
seriously, I like law. but yeah. not in my combo, so fly awaaaayyy. =(
like, Tort's Law, Human Rights, INTERNATIONAL human rights,Family LAW and so on .. it IS SO COOL!!!
I could still read them if I want to , which I want to, and I will.. haha..


okay! time for filling up my tummy and start on the homeworkie.

sorry for no photos. really.

okay, maybe not.

No comments: