Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Tuesday 13 January 2009

I love my COOKIE =D

Yes Yes, I love Cookie so so much.
So ADORABLE. ahaha.
but very bising now, cause I lock him up. =X
hmmph, needs to be train. gosh SO TIRED.
reached home bout 6.30? bathe cookie and fed him..
and my bag is still in the car kay!
Zz, golden Cookie.
ah shoot, my dad doesn't know.
o.O did you hear something? hahaha.

I know some of you might have a hint what am I talking about, or no clue at all.
well..

here's Cookie to you.


he's hiding. huhuhu, shy. :D



Meet COOKIE =D
say hie, *waves*

well, do you want any puppies?
He still has some brother and sisters left, or not the owner is going to throw them away. So sad kay.. they even sprayed the mother with effing blue spray, effing heartless creeps. I'm sooo mad at them but if I keep talking bout them , I'll start cursing. Soo, isn' t he adorable?
=)
about a month old.
He has 4 more brothers and sisters in brown, black and brownish black.
If you want, my dearest mummy can help fetch them back from Bandar Utama.
yes you got it right, I had to drive, *cough* fine, my MUM drove to BU to get the puppy.

GOSH, contact me if you want any. =D They are just as cute as him.


Now, I'm Hungry, Tired, Smelly-dog shampoo, and I have MATHS homework to do, and revise on bio, cause I was half asleep in class. LOL. bad me. =X

harumph, bathe now.. =)


oh yeah, something random my class mate typed to me in facebook.

"eat more nitrates so your hand can grow longer". HAHA, wth.
she thinks I'mma plant , cause nitrate fertilizer la!


P.S Mummy I love you SO SO SO MUCH, thank you soo much. tho she doesn't read. hehe.

2 comments:

Jason CJ said...

Yup Yup, very adorable and cute.
A food name, lolx.
It is a brown one then it really its a Cookie.
I do prefer brown one.

At last get to see some pic, hehe.
muacks muacks Cookie. =)

Anonymous said...

=_=