Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Thursday 1 March 2007

Comp Dirampas...

Well, yesterday my mum officially rampas my computer... shift to her room... sigh... now in my bro's room using the comp...feel like she invading my privacy.... everything aso wanna know.. wanna see.. sighx.. even blog pun nak tengok...

so anyways.. gonna make this short... teachers day mayb gonna dance.. woohoo.. haha... folo the cheetah gals 2 song.. that song nice... xD


okok so one more week tilll march school holidays... and den.. planning to go out as much days as possible... haha.. cause CNY din go out much aso... went out wif fren aso one time... ahah...

liddet liddet.. lo... den kena marah from Pn.Goh again.. cause i din come on da day they all do experiment but puji me cause i did my notes well and got find example, pics and additional notes.. den puji lagi cause.. i know how to do the question.. ahak.. xP

so tomorrow going physics experiment.. durno which idiot gal took my komsas book!! need to redo in new book.. sad.. lot's of homework.. peka aso....

Next week 7th march.. sports day..

den Next week 9th benjamin donkie leaving for Australia.. ahah.. good luck lo.. take care lo

sud stop now =)

buhbye... hehe

striving harder in add maths... will not fail for the next term! at least i hope... ><

-Lenna-


=( can't online.. sigh.. havta fite wif my bro to use comp.. summore hols coming soon!

No comments: