Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Wednesday 28 February 2007

Yesterday, Tomorrow and Yesteryearss.. haha..

Lolx.. actually, don't know what to put for the title main tembak only... ahah..

well didn't write for 4 days.. so err.. start from 25th feb.. Cut short.


25 Feb 07
She slapped me.. wuuuu.. yeap.. she slapped me.. right on the face.. then she asked me to leave... I almost left house.. I got everything packed.. I actually went out of the house.. but then.. I remembered I forgotten quite few things... and my brother was crying.. so ended up staying.




26 Feb 07
Hokkien CNY... so happie chinese new year again.. but is it a must to play fire works and fire cracker from midnite till 6++ am?? eh! you guys no need to go work??? children no need go school?? USE BRAIN LA! anyways.. I finish err my show around 4++ .. hahah... din go school ma.. cause so so sick.. fever and flu.. like sumone curse me liddet.. sneeze whole day non-stop.. until my nose look like red nose reindeer.. even redder.. look like tomato...so end up.. after those dumbos satisfy putting their blady fireworks.. den I slept till 1pm.. then mummie dragged me out.. den flu anyhow got worse.. hah! = = den came back.. ate med den start doing homework.. karaangaan... den write letter why didn't come.. all those stuff lo.. den daddie sort off hog the comp till 1am ++ then I don dare to go in my room.. so end up did my homework in da living room.. finish around 2+.. dat's when daddie left.. phew.. if he stayed any longer.. I'm gonna sleep on the chair.. lolx..


27 Feb 07
Well, went back to school.. as usual la.. err.. yeah la.. kena scolding from Pn.Goh.. ahah.. cause I ask fer graph paper.. den she say.. you didn't come dun do peka..lolx.. den end up aso she give... haha.. she like to mumble alot first before giving us what we want.. nyways.. oh yeah.. she refuses to give me back my physics exam paper.. ahh.. hope dun fail SO MUCH SILLY MISTAKES! my stupid mistakes.. make me lost about 14-16 marks.. if not.. add up together.. 27/60 can pass dy.. argh!!! no fair!!! aihx.. no time to check the paper aso.. what to do.. next time gonna check every question after i do it.. dun k la.. if i don finish the paper.. at least I can get correct for the ones I did instead of getting mata kesian.. can you believe.. 2/2 jadi 1/2?!?!?! yeah.. i actually wrote that.. BODO LA ME! 2/2 jadi 1 la!!! aijor.. den liddet.. the whole thing wrong.. tak dapat markah... my maths aso.. factorize also factorize salah... sighs... den stayed up till 1am++ again.. finish my chem homework.. quite proud of it.. ahah.. cause I knew how to do it.. and I missed chem class during monday.. ahah.. nyways.. yeah la.. den off tooo beeddddd...


28 Feb 07
Jeng jeng jeng, oh yeah.. todae rush to finish my Physics Peka.. cause I was err.. blur la.. durno how to do the blady graph... still got the X .. have to find this find that.. she tell us all half way half way..aihx..den erm.. yeah.. got back my bio paper.. again.. my objective paper rite.. question paper answers sum are diff from the answer paper.. again STUPID ME! sigghsss... soo.. dam sad lo.. den I durno how she mark the paper.. she ask us to give careers.. I GIVE CORRECTLY OKAY! AND YET SHE MARKED WRONG! BOUDOH! hmmpph... then we did maths correction la.. again.. I go blaming myself for the stupid mistakes.. den we did add maths.. Again wif da blaming.. den so on so on lo.. ahah.. manage to pass up my PEKA in time.. don't care la if don't get full markx.. still got BIO and CHEM peka to doo... EEEKSS... uh oh. and yeah.. add maths.. xtra work!! woohoo!! yeah yeah yeah.. then mum forced me to practise piano.. emm.. Glad she did.. den practise bout fully 1 and a half hours - 2 hours.. ahah.. must practise more!!! xD exam comminng.. den add maths.. the book... lalalalala.. nyways.. it's okay.. cause the next exam I'm not gonna fail.. Try not to fail.. sobx... all those silly mistakes.. jarjarjar..

Hungry la... daddie and mummie discussing bout my bro's car.. my bro innocently got banged.. ahah.. poor car.. ahem.. not poor him okay.. poor car ahah... yeah la.. new car ... but poor him aso la.. got scolding from my daddie.. altho not he's fault.. the guy's fault.. but my daddie yeah.. slumber scold.. so i slumber listen.. I WAN DINNER!!! and the thing wif people now.. saying that.. aijor.. don eat so much la.. fat la.. esp my bro.. well since his gf.. sooo hoot.. my butt... her bodie almost similar to mine.. but yeah la.. i know he teasing me... but still so what if I'm FAT? cannot a?? I LIKE A! =p no la.. Me just nice.. ahah.. no over weigh no under weigh.. just nice... NICE got it?? ahah.. except from sickness la.. always get sick.. sigh sigh.. ok ok .. DINNER!! den homework.. wahaha..

P.S gotta find my LOST komsas book!!

P.P.S End of Feb!!! x)

P.P.P.S March holiday coming.. YEAH!!!




-Lenna-

No comments: