Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Friday 16 March 2007

March 15th!!!

MaRch 15th... =)

Whee.. okay... so went out to mid valley.. meet up wif .. Foo soon, Rach and her friends which were Audrey(Mrs.Ho), Darren (Mr.Ho)<< ( no offense kay.. I'm just writting the details.. haha.. ), Emest , Yong Jian.. and the other guy was Howard I think.. if I'm not mistaken.. ahaha Erm.. okay.. gonna make this short short.. cause need to go out la!! xD Okay.. So I was late.. so everyone was practically late for the movie cause of me.. sorry lowh!!! Ya know that I'm always late... hehe.. OK.. so we went to the cinema.. and found out that the movie was starting.. eee.. so quickly got our seats.. I was separated from Rach.. sob.. cause.. Yong Jian went in first... aijak.. so she was stuck wif Emest and Yong Jian I think.. something liddet.. Hmm.. The movie ; Bridge to Terabithia.. not bad.. quite touching.. sob sob.. ahah! err, movie finished at 1 then.. call el.. found out that.. 4 of them ( El, Kw, Sm, and Levina) reach dy.. so meet up at the JJ arcade for small kids.. ahaha..



So .. all complain hungry.. even me.. =/ din eat marhx!!! ahah.. Aherm.. so went to Nando's.. ahak.. I thought of sharing wif Elena, but then.. that fella.. too hungry.. she ate the whole thing.. SWT!.. so I left her with her gobbling.. and head to the bank.. aherm.. So cut short... blah blah blah... After having lunch, we headed to the arcade at the 3rd floor.. then erm.. play play play... then walk around.. from MPH to Toy 'R' Us.. then act like little kids.. playing around like a fool..haha... then around 4.30pm went back with Rach and Audrey.. head to Rach's mum's office. Waited bout an hour I think... then we headed off to the costume shop. around 6pm till 7.30pm Audrey and Rach gila choosing costume.. sigh.. pity me la.. have to wait dere.. ;_; haha...



Rach house ate dinner.. What amazed me was.. HER parents knew how to say SWT!! haha.. then Audrey said.. Whoa.. now I know where you learnt the Swt.. then Rach said.. No la.. My parents learnt it from me , and I learnt if from Lenna.. I was like HUH??? hey!! ><



Erm.. then.. after dinner.. chatted while... then about 9.30-10.0pm Auntie fetched Audrey back while I waited for my mum to come get me.. hehe.. So I think that's it.. Look at the photos.. Enjoy.. xD


Levina.. ahaha

Mr.Tang Foo Soon.. ahhah.. gotcha!!!




Jeng Jeng Jeng, Audrey!

Rachel & Audrey


The new shop opening I think.. Dragonfly.. =)

Last but not least! Mr.Ho and Mrs. Ho.. =X

Shh.. =p ahak!!! xD okay la.. Darren and Audrey... hehe..


have fun.. =)


-Lenna-