Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Tuesday 13 March 2007

Jeng Jeng Jeng

Haha.. jeng jeng jeng..


11th of March...


Hm.. so ... went out.. to PJ..because wanted to teman my friend .. cause she join the Digi couple competition.. lol.. first time went to digital mall.. ahah...around 12++ close to 1.00 pm
bro was trying to find a parking.. but there weren't any parking space.. so we waited and waited.. den finally got it.. haha.. den bla bla bla.. =p okay.. so well
... followed him to where he was working.. then sms Mr.Tang Foo Soon =p teman me/ajak him fer lunch.. ahahah..

Hmm.. and then .. I started reading ... trying to finish up my book.. hehe.. that book was nice.. is nice.. whatever la.. then when he came I was still reading.. I wanted to finish it.. so I ask him to wait.. ahahah.. then I kept reading and reading.. then later he sms me.. which says " Hungry la, I haven't eat my lunch yet" or somthing liddet.. I know that it has something to do wif lunch la.. haha..


Then fine lo.. went to kopitiam and eat.. he ate... i watch and drink.. ahaha.. wasn't feeling hungry ma.... =p den eat eat eat.. talk talk talk ..
ya know.. there was a guy sitting on the other table.. who can't get his hands off the phone.. so he's like.. talking talk talk.. yap yap yap.. one call after the other.. haha..till when we finished eating..he still haven finish talking yet.. sigh.. how much can he talk one day la??? aijor. . phone bill not ex ge??? issh.. inconsiderate.. haha... okay.. so.. after eating.. sort off clueless to where we were heading.. then went to some pharmacy to get something but tak dapat.. so..

we walk walk walk .. den went back to Dm to get my bag.. then walk to the Jaya supermarket.. or something .. haha... my bag was sort off heavy.. haha.. cause.. containing 3 story books,a jacket, a thermos, and a yougurt bottle.. =p muahahaha..
so walking walking.. Foo soon can't stop teasing me bout my so HUGE bag..hmmph..
well then after that, he offered to carry my bag... so yeah la.. he took my bag... and den kept teasing.. so later on we went to the guardian or watson pharmacy.. I forgot.. the most amazing thing I saw there, was, a pharmacy selling STATIONARIES
and COOKING UTENSILS... err.. first time I see pharmacy selling those kind of things lo.. heh??? haha.. okay so.. went out.. den err.. went down.. when we were using the stairs to walk down.. I saw.. a Pondan.. well actually I wasn't sure.. IF SHE was actually born liddet.. or he's really a pondan.. blur.. ~_~


went down.. sat down at starbucks a lil while.. while sitting down there.. I managed to finish up my story book.. woohoo.. =) nice story.. heheh.. then we chat chat for while.. den he lemme read read while.. then later he drag me to Macdonald's which is across the road.. so order a drink.. then talk talk.. then he saw one of he's old friends.. then say hi all that.. then my bro call.. asking where the heck am I.. and asking me to get my butt there... so had to leave lo.. den he sent me back.. then he went back..

Around 5++ I think or close to 6 .. I durno la.. aijooor.. then.. the STAR came.. haha.. star as in Michelle a.k.a Chow.. haha.. the one who join the Digi Couple Competition.. heheh.. and Kheng Lam a.k.a Dave.. haha.. so yeah la.. then I show her around DM... quite boring... hehe.. after DM ... then JAYA again.. and they got the same reaction as I did.. What kind of pharmacy would sell stationaries and cooking stuff?? so hmm.. went out.. then headed to T.G.I Friday's hehe.. then the Paul fella.. i durno who.. but sort off incharge of the Digi thing.. so.. we saw that none of the contestants were dere.. then we headed to Mac D to eat.. whee... She belanja.. ahaha.. erhm.. erhm.. so yeah la.. we sat at the second floor.. then started cracking each other up.. then that donkey... a.k.a Chow.. haha.. she keeps getting nervous.. and starts banging the table.. haha.. hmm.. and then..talk talk talk.. around 7++ jor...


So we headed back to Friday's then we sat at the bench all those la.. oh yeah.. I actually commented her RANDOM partner.. the picture of him right.. He's trying dam hard to act cooll.. but tak dapat act.. so end up like.. YONG SUI.. hahha.. =X so we wait wait wait.. I Tell u aarhx.. they say 6.30 start... 7.30++ we are still sitting in da bench.. durno do what.. we're like total idiots liddet.. so later.. chow got out her MP3 player.. then started playing music la of course.. if not do whhatt... lolx.. then she told me she won it from DIGI.. argh.. digi got so much free things to be won.. I also tempted to change back to Digi .. ahaha.. den later.. by around 8++ they finally went up..but we as friends are not allowed to be up dere.. no fair.. so we wait and wait...then later.. Foo Soon came.. then I intro to Dave... den we wait wait summore.. den Dave keep walking in and out.. oh yeah.. did i tell you that I ciplak her MP3 ??? haha.. yupyup.. I had it wif me.. muahaha.. so later.. I got tired of waiting la.. so me and Foo Soon go walk walk..


He say wanted to show me around the whole Section 14 but in the end.. we walk and walk around one block only lo.. haha.. Then later.. went to DM... tell my bro lo.. sort off complain banyak banyak.. then we go walk walk again.. walk to JAYA.. saw he's friends mum.. giving him the EYE.. or the LOOK.. haha.. then Foo Soon keep telling the auntie.. "Friend only , friend only" ahaha.. then that fella.. keep talking bout food.. make me hungry!! =/ ask if wan famous amos anot la... I want.. T_T but I refrain myself from eating.. haha.. then later.. head off to 7-11 get something.. so buy the things everything.. went out lo.. then he was carrying my bag.. So I din't realise that she miss call / call me.. i durno cause the bag not wif me.. haha.. Then later I call Dave.. then he say.. he's upstairs dy.. So we quickly went back.. then went back up lo..


First Person or Thing I saw when I went up the third floor.. was Gary Cao.. haha.. really.. In real person.. wearing pink shirt and specs.. not bad for a guy.. hahaha!! xD He was wif some of the fly fm crews and stufff la.. sooo.. hurm.. HOT LA!!! haha.. =p wanted to take picture.. but end up din take.. =/ SUD HAVE TAKEN!! haha.. okay okay back to the Digi competition.. so end up her YONG SUI partner didn't come.. and end up... she was matched to another guy, a cute hottie.. ahahah.. okay la.. not bad la... better then her ORI PARTNER lo.. kaka.. then they had the drinking competition.. milk shake... two straws.. and down you go.. haha.. so erhm.. She and her partner got third le.. so after that.. the Fly Fm and the digi crews.. had another course/obstacle.. then you have to make a short song.. so then she panic lo.. she starts to stuttter abit.. then DAVE say.. don't talk to her ady.. she cannot hear you jor.. too panic.. then I laughing dere.. yeah la.. So I was still busy listening to the Mp3 then.. chit chat a while.. then later I gtg dy.. sob.. Din get to see them perform tho.. I went down to wait for my bro la.. then.. me and Foo Soon sat outside waiting.. for my bro.. then.. talk talk for while.. he was taking my bag... I was taking he's drinks.. haha.. then later.. he spot his friends la.. so he calls them.. and at the same time.. my bro came.. so.. Foo Soon went to join his friend.. carrying my bag..haha.. then I was carrying his things.. then I had to call him back.. "eh wait! my bag... your drink!! " haha.. got in the car..


Bro drove off to fetch sumbodie.. aherm.. cannot say.. who knows who checks my blog.. =X hahaha.. then later.. went to yum cha wif my bro frens la.. then had to fetch them.. sigh.. waste of time.. then yada yada ydad... so went to Steven's corner at OUG dere to yum cha lo.. hmmm.. then we sat down dere.. table dirty... we keep calling the fella to clean.. he's like DEAF.. so is the other workers.. so anyways.. then my bro sort off said la " eh boss, Lap pun tak boleh ke?? " then the worker said " Eh boss, sudah mau hujan la, nanti customer lari, siapa nak bayar, you nak bayar ke?" then my bro and his frens got pissed off.. then I was like.. "Calm,calm... chill chilll.. " then next I called the guy... and eventually he came... yay for me.. haha.. then we ordered lo.. me only drank milo.. haha.. after that.. I regretted that I didn't bring my bag down.. cause got so bored lo.. then eat eat eat.. fetch fetch them back.. but hey... I like one food.. durno call what.. Cheese Non or something.. but it was delicious lo.. so we fetch all of them back.. my bro speeding lo .. AS usual.. but this time he went faster lo.. 140-160.. felt like flying lol.. summore I was in a dangerous state.. cause I was sitting at the back.. Wif two of my bro's idiot fren.. haha.. and not wearing a seat belt.. kaka.. but don care la.. used to it dy.. so after fetching that sumbodie home.. then I went to sit infront.. then my bro on the way fetch the two idiots back.. he went and blast the speakers.. making me unable to sleep.. argh.. cause before that we were hearing oldies.. classic oldies.. hey.. nice okay! .. xD den after blasting I quickly put back to oldies..

then bla bla bla.. my bro speed back home again.. this time I was wearing seat belt.. hehe.. cause sitting infront ma.. so reach back home.. then bath.. den try my best.. not to sleep.. try reading.. but in the end.. I slept when my hair was erm.. half half dry lo..oh yeah.. did I mention that my fren actually sang wif Gary Cao?? and she won the grand prize.. hmmph.. and then... seems like that cute hottie.. useless seems like the word.. durno english.. 17 this year.. not studying dy.. sighs.. he was kind cute ya know!! AHAH.. =p joking joking.. blek.. her phone motorola.. the limited edition thing thing.. quite nice la.. anybodie wants?? she's selling.. at RM 600++ i think?? hehe..


now it's time to Zzz also.. it's like.. 3? in the morning.. =X

couldn't sleep.. =/

well.. off I go.. buh bye.. =)

2 comments:

~saRa~ said...

who is that somebody le hor? LOL i'm wondering too...kekeke

Lenna♥ said...

haha.. dunno.. =P