Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 4 March 2007

Pictures pictures pictures!!!!

Yay!! Rachel send in the pictures already.. muahahaha.. so happie..
okok


the pictures were taken during out small outing in mid valley.. had so much fun tho.. ahaha..




Me And El, Hugging.. hehehe..



*flash photo.. I wasn't quite ready tho.. =p *




I got squished.. .* Hamburger photo a.k.a hot dog photo.. haha.. *




I got Squished Again.. haha.. * Hamburger a.k.a hot dog photo no 2. *




Three sets of legs..ahahaha.. guess whose.. =)





Last but not least.. Me and Rach... =))

*click to enlarge those photos kay?? *

have fun.. =) something to enlighten me bloggy.. muahaha.. xD

oh yeah.. I might not blog as much as I'm blogging now... cus.. I'm trying to not online during weekdays.. and only during weekends.. I'm TRYING OKAY. don't blame me if u see me updating my blog.. * shows puppy-face* ahaha.. xP

okay .. got to go.. =)


Loves,
Mua -Lenna-

1 comment:

+ Rei + said...

Lolx!!! It was really extremely fun that day!!! No trouble, no school, no misunderstanding, no disappointments...especially no boys =P...Hehe...Just three lil' lambs playing around in the mall...Haha...Read my blog in friendster yet?? Hehe...Don scold wor ><...Hope to be able to cya on the 14th!!! Oh and let me noe if u wanna slpove k??


Lov ya,
*Muakzz*
Berry-berry-Strawberrie ;P