Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 19 March 2007

Cameron Trip Part 1

Okay... so during.. last saturday which is the 17th of March 2007 ... ahah..

I went to Camerons wif ma family.. =)

Will not talk much tho.. wondering why I put parts?? cause there are hell lots of pictures to see.. muahahaha..

quite lazy to write.. will just post pictures.. aint that betta?? you guys won't have to read my grandma's story.. =)








The NICE view.. xD

See the water soo clear.. konon.. = =

Morning glory.. or was it glory morning?? xD

The flowers at the temple.. I would love it if it was my house.. xD

Four lovingly cousins.. Amelia, Elena , Brian and Farrel.. muahaha...




Nice nice?? AHAH.. lame right.. xD

Very nice flowers..

FYI ELENA IS A BAD PHOTOGRAPHER!! SHE DOn'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE PICTURES LO!! haha.. don't blieve?? look at the pictures below.. sighs..

This picture.. practically none of us was ready.. as you can see.. sighs..

This one.. erm.. okay a lil.. but cannot see my mum's head lowh!!


This one still okay.. abit.. as for my grandmother and my bro.. erm.. -___-


So folks.. no more picture taken by ELENA!!! XD



That's all for now la.. I need to bath people!!! and do my homework.. crap.. do busy blogging till homework pun tak buat!! oh no.. rumusan .. ;___;

-Lenna-

No comments: