Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 4 March 2007

Should I cut My hair???

Hm....right.. so .. based on my bloggy title.. should I cut my hair???

I durno.. Should I or Should I not... sighhs... my hair.. cannoot say too long.. just nice .. err.. okay okay la.. but.. I feel like changing style.. but afraid that afta cutting.. not nice.. den holiday tak payak kluar.. ahah

cause.. mainly almost everytime I go cut my hair.. end up no nice.. den have to wait for it to grow abit.. den I go to touch up to my hair.. ubah sikit.. sana sini.. here and there.. only will look OK... lolx..

so.. will post err.. sum pics of my.. hair.. ahaha.. got my face aso..sadly. haha.. have to show front hair ma.. ahaha..






front view.. hehe..





back view..

Give some opinion pwease??? x)


-Lenna-

No comments: