Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Friday 30 March 2007

B0nkers..

Lenna had went Bonk3rs again.. hahaha... Enjoy~

Re-edited.. haha.

ME and Rach


Sumaiya... =)

Ke3p Me Safe while I sleep picture.. =)


One of my likings...

Dragonfly logo.. haha..


Read what it says... yeap.. that's right.. we rock.. =p


-Trying to bounce away from all the problem,
but they follow me like a magnet,
Try to close my eyes and not think of them,
but yet, they find a way to my head.-

- A little confused on should I really change stream.. to IT science I mean.. not erm art stream..yeah.. so very confused.. -
-Nyways.. can't go to school tomorrow, 30th March 2007, have a reason but can't tell you why.
1. cause I 'm lazy
2. I'm tired.
3. I wanna read.
4. and yeah.. Mainly lazy.. xD -

Hope you enjoyed.. =p.. send in some photos to me aso le.. I'm running outta photos to edit.. wanna play play abit.. before have to start revision next month.. sighs.. now mid term.. all papers doubled or tripled... first term.. all one paper.. now mid term.. all compulsory subjects two papers.. Science subjects.. 3 papers.. not including Peka.. @_@

oh yeah.. and there this thing bout the F1 competition.. I wanna join , but can I get into commitment? I don't know but I'm interested though.. sighs..

And there's people sort off not talking to me.. =/

-Lenna-

No comments: