Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 4 March 2007

Hmm.. now it's like 2.30++ am

I'm extremely tired.. but don't feel like sleeping yet.. cause i felt like blogging.. haha.. i'm going crazy blogging .

okay.back to business.. cheh.. =p

1. I got my computer back.! yay. *do funny dance*
2. I've got loads to blog.
3. March holiday coming.. Woohooo * do funny dance again.. ahah.. *
4. Daddy going to Myanmar soon .. booo.. =(
5. Homework not done...ahahah.. x)
6. Should I cut My hair?? << next topic I guess..
7. Whatever la.. Get back to BLOGGING.



ok so.. this blog.. i think.. will be for CNY since I didn't upload ny photos for Cny i might as well upload now.. hehehe.. Enjoy~.. sorry arhx.. no photo of me.. ahah.. no take during cny.. and my family photos are.. well ya know.. cannot let u all see.. x) I took during the CNY eve when I went to Tin Hao Kong Temple.. a.k.a Tien Hou Kong.. in translation. Sky Queen Temple??? eh??ahah..
hahahah... xD

ooo Buddha.. @_@




Dragonn.. @@.. wuuuuuu.. ahahahaxxx

last but not least.. the lil boy on top of the lion..


yeah yeah i know my pictures are darn boring.. xD it was meant to bore u out.. ahah.. den the fireworks.. at 12 am.. to celebrate CNY.. whee...

here's a video

No comments: