Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Wednesday 28 May 2008

Pitchas.

Alright.
the post right now is just to rant.
it's just my opinion.

Now for pictures.

Went for Mountain Climbing/ Jungle Trekking.

The place is preserved just for this activity, they have waterfall at level 6
they are divided into 6 levels, I only climb to lvl 3 cuz if you climb ahead, it's like you're heading towards the waterfall. and I'm now. teehee.

Neways.
Saturday - First Time. 24.05.08 35 minutes, resting.
Stamina not enough summore . HAHA. one month of not exercising. so malu =p
grandpa climb faster than me. but what can you say?
My grandpa is very healthy =D
Monday-Second Time 26.05.08
28 minutes- improve dy. I was first! buahaha.
The river. looks like dirty, but it's clean.
The surroundings filled with greenery, no rubbish lo.



I have no idea what is this . haha.

The path. Quite Blur. sorry eh, Was hiking down.

Now for 27.05.08 Tuesday.
Painted my nails. kaka. you know what next



Look at my second finger! heart! very hard to make it kay. spend like 10 minutes on it.
Now it's gone. =(


=p

Please ignore my nonsensical doings =p focus on my finger =D


teh secret is using toothpicks =p

Ignore this as well. hahaha.

=]

Fat legs . buahaha.

*cough poser cough *XD


Hire me for acting =D

Bimbo in action

This pic, eye bags seriously. @_@

hehe.

SMILE

I like this pic =D

Yes sir yes sir .

Another picture that doesn't look like me.

Way way way different.
Fat legs, sigh. hahaha.

That's all lovey dovey

TIME SQUARE TOMORROW.
hope I get to get my things tomorrow =D
hmm, besides that.

Stop playing me with me please.
I'm already darn confused.
Keep things clear.
Don't just say goodbye and end this.
I want an explanation


May may, I think writing your name is enough said.



Somethings are not to be revealed ;)

till then``

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kawaii desu... ^^

which jungle u wen?!
y didnt brin mi...
T.T

Anonymous said...

What so Kawaii?

hehe..
I went to hulu langat lo.

in my post write dy ma. haha

how to bring you leh? I can't drive also.

You can drive you go lo. =p