Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 1 June 2008

Little Update

Real bored at home..
and there's tuition tomorrow. urgh.

sigh sigh.

neways, simple update on thursday

had fun going out with kah wei mummy =D
kah wei's the new mummeh. =p
neways. I wore white and she wore black.
And we saw many people wearing black and white as well.

we say groups wearing red, white and black.
I'm serious.
and I told kah wei : "kah wei, let's join them. like so cool. haha."

erm. cut short la kay.
went to find my things that I needed.
Yong Kang smsed me asking where am I .
and we found out that we were next to each other.
as in , I'm in time square and he's in Sg. Wang.

At the same time, Kah wei wanted to head to Sg. Wang.
And So We did.
Makaned dy.
Walked around with him. then his best friend came, Which I forgot what is his name. I think it's Yong.
He's a real funneh guy.
Both of them are real nice. =D
but I feel awkward la they follow us around.
I feel like mm hou yi si to bring them go shopping. so end up walking around like idiots, when I reaaallly wanted to go shopping. oh well.
next time la then. haha.


Went back around 9++ sorry to bore you kah wei . =D


This Is what I did to my calculator =p

My nails

My Nails

That's all.
gotta get ready for 'formal dinner' with my grandparents

do not know what occasion.
confusing.

Let the memories flow..
Things only happen once for you to treasure them..

arr, It doesn't make much sense.

anyways.

bye-

No comments: