Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 5 May 2008

Tuition

Just came back from tuition not long

thought that I should blog bout this. haha.

there were 2 guys standing beside of me while I was waiting for my mum

guy 1: eh see see.
guy 2: see what?
guy 1: there, wearing the white T (me )
*saying obviously quite loudly till I could hear the whole convo.
guy 2: what bout her?
guy 1: look ok?
guy 2: okay okay lo, quite cute.
*I'm like. O.o hello ! I'm right here! thx anyways =p
guy 1: yeah lo yeah lo, not bad, not bad.
I was like wth @_@
HAHAHAHA. and then,
guy 1: side view also not bad wo..
*I turn and look,
*they pretend to look away.
guy 2: phone ringing
and then my mum came.. HAHA. if you want to talk bout someone, don't say it so loud la! LOL


funny la.. haha.

neways, dinner and study!

till then``

exam starting tomorrow, yikes >_<

No comments: