Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Wednesday 21 May 2008

Meaningful Words

how simple words can be so meaningful

when I saw your message :

I'm here.
I'm always here for you.


I was on the verge of crying already, but of course can't la, was in the car.
Parents will bombard me with questions later on.

but thank you dear, for not giving up on me.
for making me know that you will always always be here for me.
you are soo sweet you know that?
and I almost thought you didn't want to care for me anymore.
=) thanks alot dear.

And Sumaiya.
Babe, I'll always care for you =D

Me: You know you love me.
Sumaiya: Yeah, sarks that you know I do.

haha babe!
You know you love me ; )

xoxo,
darn tired kay.

might be skipping school the next day
actually gotten permission from both my parents to skip school . haha.

things will get better and better.
fight for your future.
fight for my future
make em' proud.
let them boast
till there's no end bout it.
let everyone envy
of you and me.
let everyone be proud
of what you and I have achieved.
make em' proud.

I'm considering on taking french language class. or mayb YOGA!
alot in my mind.

This morning.
TOTALLY EMO.
sorry guys. didn't mean to space you guys out.
just no mood. heh.

righto.

I'm very very tired. time for bed
bed awaits me
nighty nite =)

till then

Lenn``

No comments: