Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 11 May 2008

Of Dates and Relationship

I suddenly miss being in a relationship

and going dating. HAHAHAHA

so random.

I like to see secondary students, like mua =p

being together, or a group dating, or couple dating. sweet lurh =)
I like the feeling of being cared by that someone special, or when I have nightmares, that someone special will ALWAYS be there for me, eventhough he will be darn sleepy when I call him. haha.
Who will hug me during scary movies or when I'm feeling cold.
who will act so childish and pouts to make me laugh
or even act as a clown to try to cheer me up whenever I'm sad or frustrated
Who will be very sweet enough to remember all the dates and stuff
Who will do sweet things which makes my heart go mushy. haha
Who will compliment my outfit, and consistently give me hugs ( I like hugs =D)
Who will try to be my everything, and do the best he can . =))


ahh, I know I've screwed up quite a few relationship,

wouldn't it be good IF I found myself one too?

haha

'keep dreaming Lenn, keep dreaming.'


till then``

No comments: