Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Saturday 10 May 2008

Time to post =p

not suppose to be blogging, but figure that I could take a tinsy rest.
after this, I'm off to bed.
I'm thaaaat tired. haha.
Next week
Add maths
Sejarah
Physics
Bio
Chem
and EST will be the last paper after wesak day. hahaha. EsT make me miss my langkawi trip =(
bodoh, I will defeat you! I won't get A2 this time !!

noooo >_< so many important papers next week, I think the percentage of me getting alot of sleep is like 0.1% haha. this weekend also have to study. study study study. need ta improve! really need to. I know this is just diagnostic, but prepare early right? and I want to set up my goals, try to see which one I can sort of guarantee get A, work on it , and work on the other papers to get B or even A. I'm not super or smart I know, but I have to work hard, that's all. =) neways . some camwhore pictures during some study time=p guilt me now. haha. WAIT! let me show you the pictures first, then you can guilt me. muwahahaha. =p haven updated one thing yet- 26 and 27 of April, I volunteered to help out in the national taekwondo tournament , below 18. Really did have fun =) met quite alot of new friends, but dumb dumb me, didn't get their contact num, I FEEL SO DUMB AND MAD AT MYSELF . lol. I want to make new friends, but I didn't take the initiative. lol I mean, it doesn't kill you to be the first one to ask right? sigh sigh, I did get one or two nums only, sad la. and I missed the group photo. was busy doing bm in the air-con room. sucks number 2 neways, no use regretting, had lotsa fun and new experience =) picture pictures =)

This is one of the shirts that they provide us. Sunday it was yellow
Saturday is was blue.

I went to tuition tying my hair like this, cause I did not like my fringe.. haha, but now I'm sorta okay with it. this was last week. haha

I feel this is kinda artistic =F

I feel this one cute la! HAHAH, sorry for being so self-centered

this one also =p


That was last Sunday I think. HAHA. damn lots to learn, but didn't really masuk anything! LOL

These few pictures, took before going for tuition just now.. =p was playing with the headband. hehe

All you have to do is look at my smile =)

totally look different .

do not look like me at all. HAHAHA, notice the panda eyes? seriously, next week gonna be worst.

=D


POuts* cannot rest during weekends =(

peaceeee

was walking home with mummy after tuition, we had to walk home !! =( cause daddy had to use the car.. haha, it's okay, take it as an exercise, then while walking mum told me, very short distance ny ma! I agree. Then she say, then next time after tuition you come back yourself okay?

I LIKE O.O mummy.. I'm very scaredy cat wan la =p I don't dare, unless like I'm fully equip. nono even fully equip I think I will run back .. altho it's a 20-30 mins walk . LOL

Went to pasar malam while on the way home. bough a babydoll dress? is it what's called?
dunno, but I adore!

very comfy, and now most of them are selling clothes that are suitable for hot weathers like now.
climate change.

WOOPS! too low, =p didn't get expose. haha.

Can wear by the dress itself or with shorts, look nice. 20 bucks
I want the off shoulder shirt, =( someone get it for me. boo!

bought this also.got light =p alah, wasted, should buy one lollypop and one monkey, would look adorable together. I now put 2 lollys together. hehe

kay, time to konk out. seriously wasted

after Moral today, studied chem chap 6 I like chap 6 =p
starting to understand more and more la. then I taught Siew May too. Nice to teach la!
who wants me to teach you physics or chem? I can I can! or even piano!
HAHAHA.

neways, have to wake up early tomorrow and study study study, not to mention spend time on my piano as well. hehe. I've only liked practise 15 mins everyday only. 15 mins you know. minimum for Grade 7 is 3 hrs. LOL dam saddening.

I have no idea why I write alot in this post. mayb cause I have a feeling I won't update next week. haha.

kay! can't stop yawning already..

nights =)

wish me the best of luck

oh yeah one more thing!

HaPPY Mothers DAY to all mummys out there!!

MUMMY I LOVE YOU TOO =)

take care!

till then``

EXAMS !! GO GO!!! and you can guilt me now ;)

No comments: