Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 25 May 2008

Holidays

So holiday right?
whee, time to no rest at all.
haha

gotten back my moral folio
she didn't mark all
donkey, have to do touch up. bind, finish and pass it up.

then have to finish up chemistry folio.
then have to start revise abit

then have to start concentrating on piano
err and then , have to go for extra physics class next week

go out with da SS next week.
get nails decorator. crazy bout nails currently
I'm crazy bout pigs, dolphins.
latest obsession is butterflies , lollipops ... and so on so on.

I wanna go shopping. and waste moneh. =p
I wan manicure =p

have quite a few of late updates.
Teachers Day on friday , I need the video from Elena
Then Pictures for Today mountain climbing =p Abit ny la, but still =p haha.

so on so on.

ALRIGHT, back to playing maple. *evil laughter*

altho I have a major headache =X

nighties =p

-Lenna-

No comments: