Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 18 May 2008

Lenna In Curls

haha,
Want to know how I look like in curls?
No I did not curl my hair. haha
was tying my hair into a bun the other day . cause very malas wanna let my hair down, doing revision kay!
haha.
then was bout to sleep, let go, it's all curled up. SO, if course I would take the opportunity to camwhore right? xD
you know me well. haha.

Behold =p







THIS IS DEFINITELY BIMBO-Looking. HAHAHA.





Eyes bag extremely teruk




I like this pic, cause my hair like. woosh =p
HAHA. so perasan.

gosh, am very tired. I slept till like 1 today, and now I'm tired already. well , what can you say.
from sun/mon till fri, I've only slept like what? 17+ hours only. serious. but anyhow, I don't think it works, I did fairly bad for my papers. hope for the best ><

it's all over.
everything is over.
that's it.
this is goodbye.

neways, hmm, watched NARNIA , prince caspiannnnn.. I hate him la. LOL
I like peter and edward better. stupid caspian, because of you waking your uncle, many had to die. stupid. hurmph!
I give a rating of 8.5/10.

I have so much to say , but all of the sudden, I just blank out.
mayb my brain needs to sleep dy. =)
don't ask me bout the matter you think you see.
if you understand, fine, you don't , then don't ask.
it's that simple.

a picture that does not look like me, in my opinion :



haha.
kay , enough of my face, my face needs to sleep =p
nitey nite =)


till then``

No comments: