Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Wednesday 1 August 2007

Short post...

My brother's picture have been taken out.. due to I don't want anyone to comment bout him.. hurmpx...

I won't let you hurt him! HAIYA!! lolx

well.. let's see.. canteen day.. was a big success.. My class 4E spend the whole canteen day.. doing and making the ghost house a success.. we kept scaring and scaring people who came.. xD hehe.. it's sometimes a joy to see the long queue outside.. but it gets very tiring...

Result of ghost house..
a. get pissed at the people who whacked you..
b. Silly gurls screaming their lungs out.. but I have to admit.. our "ghost " really is scary..
c. They come and wreck our passage..!! we take ages to built them
d. Long long long queue
e.Getting lots of monei..
f. Get sweaty and tired..

and so on so on.. and most prob.. I will not err.. blog so much..c uz.. my piano exam is in two weeks time.. and I'm like crap now.. I seriously don't knwo what to do.. I feel like quitting.. I feel like crying.. how could I have wasted so much timee??? and not practising at all??


anyways... just to let you guys know.. sorry if I don't update yeah..

Questions asked,
Answers left untold,
This shall be mine, and mine only...

I'm starting again to feeel extttrraaa lonely..

-Lenna-


No comments: