Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Tuesday 7 August 2007

Simple Update

Simple Update.. :

Teehee.. Well.. err.. been practising alot lately.. which is good, cause I'm improving.. and about 10-11 more days.. gah!! not enough time!! I'll try my best..

other than that.. I also have my add maths project.. which is due on wednesday.. well, I did some of it, but I'm not sure half of it.. so gootta ask her tomorrow.. note that.. sigh..

and I'm being a klutz much lately.. mostly get hitting, like my thigh got hit by the chair.. the wooden chair at school and now one part of it , it's blue black.. mummy like to say ' O-cheh' hehe...
meaning blue back in a mixture of cantonese and hakka.. hehe..
besides that, getting hit at the waist.. I went and knock the table.. ==.. seriously.. now being an extra klutz. .sigh..

If you were here, you would ask if I'm alright.. and why am I so careless..
too bad, you aren't...

that's all for now.. shall update summore asap.. =D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I say I love you, would you come back to me?
If I say I love you, would you accept it?
If I say I love you, would I be loved too?
If I say I love you, would you love me too?
copyrighted
hehe..

ooo I heard a very nice phrase.. but I can't remember it.. sigh sigh..

will try and find it out and post it .. cause I like that phrase.. hehe.. =)


nites...

Questions asked,
Answers left untold,
This shall be mine, and mine only..

-Lenna-

No comments: