Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 26 August 2007

whee...updates..

Thursday

hmm.. went to catch a movie...with Elena, James, Levina and Tinisha..

watched Secret and Rush Hour 3.

Secret is a thumbs up movie.. You get to see Jay Chou acting like a kid and Dancing the oldies moves.. FUH!!
haha.. the nice part is.. during the piano playing.. seriously nice nice nice!!! music addict =X
haha.. oh yeah..there's a scene where he plays two piano at a time.. darn it.. I wanna learn that too.. might as well provide me with two pianos.. YEESSSH!!


Rush Hour 3 hmm.. it's not as nice as rush hour 1 or 2 and it's like very short.. so... no thumbs up.. haha.. but okay larhhhh...


anyways.. after the movie, Sha went back.. so fast.. =( then err we headed to Kim Gary for lunch since El broke fast.. haha..

so yeah la..they were crapping at Kim Gary.. then err.. when we gotten our orders took.. levina and james sort off attacked the paper there.. drawing and writting craps.. hah..

then bout 6pm Levina had to go.. so sent her there .. then after sending, James said he wanted to go also.. so byebye him.. then while walking El said she wanted to go.. tried to stop her, cause she was walking back alone, so dangerous you know...then sigh.. I Can't believe I let you go el... my mum scolded me.. =(

nyways.. since all of them left, I didn't wanna join my family so fast.. hehehe.. so I went trying on clothes.. wahahah.. didn't buy cause daddie say he could get it for me when he go overseas soon.. oh well, hope he gets it fast..

Wanna see wanna see?? no? don't care, I'm showing anyways.. hahaha..

Don't bear to see my ugly photos.. xD

Random photos and Camwhoreness.....:


this looks a lil weird.. haha

Speechles..

This one not bad wey.. xD


Jeng jeng.. This one nice.. =D gd to wear with shorts..

This also good to wear with shorts or jeans.. =D

Edited... fuh.. haha


I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE!! ARGH!!

last but not least..


A silly face of me smiling.. haha..xD


I'm getting addicted into finding long type of shirts which cud be matched with shorts and long pants or jeans...or skirts as well.. gah.. =( can't seem to find them..


boohoo.. ahha..


Have a nice day.. =D

Questions asked,
Answers left untold.
This shall be mine, and mine only..

feeling a lil depressed nowadays.. sigh..
=X

-Lenna-

No comments: