Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 30 July 2007

Camwhoreness

This post is all gonna be pictures.. taken.. before saturday.. well it's sort off like friday night.. teehee.. okay.. get ready... xD


Life goes by, by camwhoring.. 8D

p/s for those who say it's ugly, oh screw yourself.. no bodie asking if it's pretty or not.. so what if I'm ugly.. don't see la.. cheyyzzz..
Extreme Act cute pics.. and posers..:







Chak!

Blehhh


look at you

aija.. paiseh paiseh... look down first.. xD

I'm still practising this!!Left

Smile.. xD

Now Right..

I sort off like this =p

wahaha.. so farnie this one..

'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'


hehe.. wey.. I like this pic.. I don't know why, but I like it..but I bet you all say ugly.. wahha.a.. dun give a dammmm

see I even made my bro a poser!! I just lurrvee himm =)


I'll blog bout canteen day mayb tomorrow?? don't know.. hehe...


Questions asked,
Answers left untold,
This shall be mine, and mine only...


Time goes by , by cam-whoring.. =D

-Lenna-

No comments: