Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 20 August 2007

Reality

You were holding my hand... looking at me..

and smiling... I smiled back too...

We continue walking..

and then, you stopped and looked at me...

" I finally realise something.. a mistake which I have done .. "

"what is it?"

"Letting you go once.. I'm never letting you go again.. "

and you hugged me..

Overjoyed. " what took you so long??" I asked.. "I was afraid to love you, I always felt you deserve better.."

"I deserve only you.. my heart desires for only you.."

"All I have done.. and you would still forgive me?"

I looked at you in the eye, " I love you"

You smile like I never see you smile before... " You're my world, my future... my love.."


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A blink of an eye, everything's clear again.. yeap.. reality sux..



Questions asked,
Answers left untold,
This shall be mine and mine only...

-Lenna-

No comments: