Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 20 August 2007

OF Shaving Cream and Macaroni

Haha.. well todae..

Went to el's for dinner..

and they had a surprise for me..

reached there.. el brought me back home and asked me to open the boxes.. deep down I know that Kah Wei and Siew May were in there.. but I didn't know what they were gonna do..

I thought the usual shout out surprise or something...but unexpectedly.. they pop out and their hands full with shaving cream.. gosh.. I was screaming like nobodie's business.. hahaa.. well they only got my pants at first..

then I got some of the whip cream and charge for them.. then Levina came and attack me and it got my shirt and a lil of my hair..

after all those things are done.. the worst thing is.. I don't have any clothes to change.. I wasn't expecting it.. but that's why it's called a surprise right..

So el borrowed me her shirt.. then off for dinner...

Siew may and Kah Wei cooked especially for mua.. macaroni and cheese..

thank you my darlings.. =D

I didn't manage to take pictures during the cream fight cause I was being attacked.. but I did manage to get the picture of the macaroni
which is in my phone.. and I'm gonna upload it tomorrow

but now I need to sleep cause I need to get my butt up early cause.. I've got tuition with Pn.... tomorrow..


sigh.. the sacrifices I make.. HAHA!!


Questions asked,
Answers Left Untold..
This shall be mine and mine only..

-Lenna-

No comments: