Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Wednesday 18 July 2007

GAH SORRY SORRY


me know, me know.. I haven been posting lately..

but seriously, I'm DARN busy... and I mean it..

I'm like suppose to create a plan for the Haunted house.. cause the first plan was abolished due to Lower six wanted to use the same place as we do..

then, now continuing piano lessons.. and my exam is one month away.. like ****
sorry for the vulgarities.. but seriously.. GAH!! have to stop with the seriously as well..

other than that.. homeworks.. heheh.. trying to finish up my unfinished hw as soon as possible.. and everyday homeworks are not helping lowh.. wait wait.. lemme rephrase... I'm tired out everyday doing homeworks.. I have done all my unfinished homeworks meaning like.. last month ke.. or whatsoeva..

Then joining tuition also takes up my time.. like 2 hours every lesson and about 15 minutes to reach and 15 mins back.. so it's like 2 and a half hours.. sighhhhh...


Trying to manage my time.. ehehe...
talk a short post about today..

Well . mainly english period la.. haha..

err.. WE were actually doing a short presentation/discussion on what a growing child, teenager, pregnant lady and elderly person should eat..
as groups presented.. my curiousity arouse me.. about pregnant ladies la! why this cannot do, that cannot eat..
so practically most of the class were also curious.. so we sort off had a Question session of Pregnant ladies.. hehe.. and My teacher, being experienced.. and been educated.. haha! it's true tho! she began explaining to us..
and she began explaining how's the giving birth process .. and one of my classmate kept saying/screamin.. haha.. " SO PAINFUL!!! AHHH!!!! " the way she says it.. can make the whole class burst to laughters.. and so came the last group.. we had a short debate session due to the food that she was discussing.. haha.. and teacher said we have potential to do debates, and she might arrange some debating for us, if there's chance.. haha.. =D

Random Pictures :


Elena holding the turtle.. haha..


I still have this!! =) still keeping it properly.. hehe..


DO NOT GO THERE AND EAT! food sux , service sux, pricing sux too.. sigh..


Just trying out shirt.. hehe.. fat?? SO WHAT?


Wahahaha.. =p

Again. hehe..


NOW you get to see full.. lolx! don't look nice also.. but what the heck.. haha



NEW SHOE!!! SIDE VIEW!!

NEW SHOE!! FRONT VIEW!!

Like it alot, but never had a chance to wear it.. and abit teensy high.. but I'll wear it one day.. haha..

okay, off to bed.. it's 12.15am dy.. shyt.. and I was planning to sleep at what? 11-11.30pm?

blogger just update photo so darn long!!!

nitessss


I don't wanna care,
I don't wanna listen,
I don't wanna say anything,
Listen to your heart,
and listen good.

it doesn't make sense does it?
haha


dooozinnng off..

-Lenna-

No comments: