Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 23 July 2007

Jealousy

I use to be jealous of other Siblings..
I use to wonder, why don't I have younger siblings as well? so I could pamper them and teach them.. I'm jealous seeing how El teaches or how her siblings share their problems together.. how El tries to get them stuff altho she sometimes have to jimat cermat to get those things for them.. haha.. how Siew may's bro actually provided computer things for her conviniency.. and infos how to use them =p .. or how her jie jie sayang her much.. =D seeing how siblings actually goes around and work together.. makes me jealous.. and thinking of my own brothers..

Well actually, there's nothing to be jealous about.. My brother treats me as good as they treat their siblings or how their siblings treat them.. there are times when I question him and his ability of being a brother.. being an elder isn't easy tho.. you have to cope up with all the crap they give you.. or be held responsibility if anything happens to them when your parents aren't home..

but seriously there are times, when I really feel alone.. and he isn't there for me.. I use to count on him so much.. my brother.. but since he started working.. slowly by slowly he has his freedom and slowly gaining a pound of a new life given to him.. at times where I wish that time could stop where he will always be there for me.. to listen to my problems.. or comfort me when I'm sad.. but time can't be changed nor turned.. it feels hard to accept cause I use to rely on him sooo much.. and there were times when we fight.. but we soon will laugh after that.. and when he comes back with something for me.. my mum will always say.. "see, your gor sayang you so much.. " I never quite realised it tho.. but actually I think I never really took the time to realise it

I'm sorry gor.. =(


Random pictures.. :





New pencil box.. it's convenient .. =D


The back.. I hate the back.. cause I hate helping people to advertise unless I'm willingly doing it..

.One thing I don't like bout it.. it has been splitted to 2 compartments.. boo hoo..

Daddy bought for me the watch.. big .. but still I lurve you daddy.. thankx 8D

See the watch sooo bigg.. Daddy keep saying that it's the IN FASHION Now.. and he's right.. =/

fitting room xD

This one Rachel say look lala.. = =

I like this 8D

Mmhmm.. Oreo Cake.. not too sweet.. just perfecto!

haa..

shyt.. time to sleep.. already 1am.. crappocinnooo..


nites nites.. =D

Questions asked,
Answers left untold,
This shall be mine , and mine only..

-Lenna-

No comments: