Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 8 July 2007

I feel..

I feel so broken down.
I feel confused.
I feel hurt.
I feel unsure of what to do.


Why do things have to go this way?



I feel like. d.y.i.n.g

I hate telling out my problems,
cause I don't want people to be burden with them.
I know you may think something else of me.
well, I don't really care much now.

I hate opening up to people,
cause I'm scared of things.
I hate myself for being that way.

I hate myself for not being honest with my feelings,
I just can't...
I fear that once I start telling, I wouldn't be able to stop crying.
I fear that once I start spilling, I can never stop
I fear that once I start , I will tell things that I swore myself I shouldn't have.

I fear many things..


let the list go on...


Questions asked,
Answers left untold...
This shall be mine, and mine only..

No comments: