Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 22 July 2007

I did , something wrong todae..


I actually scolded my brother just now.. with her in the car..
I was so furious.. but I didn't mean to scold him.. ohmagod..
I feel so guilty... I mean seriously I didn't mean it.. but I was so DARN angry..
I asked him not to talk to me when I got in the car.. but he like didn't get the message, then he kept talking and asking.. so I sort off burst.. I burst.. I mean.. gah.. I don't scold my bro infront of anyone except familie... NEVER! I started scolding by saying.. I waited one and a half hour for him to come get me.. and so on so on. I don't wanna go in detail, it's my private stuff, so butt off..

In the car while scolding.. goodness.. got so cold.. I was shivering.. and my teeths were clattering.. and he tot I was gonna cry.. heh.. cause I will get emo wan while scolding.. sigh..
Came home.. lie on the bed.. took my warm warm blanket and cover myself.. sooo coollld.. then.. I was nearly to tears..my bro came in.. then bla bla bla.. then he help to fix the printer.. then mummy and him talked abit.. then he complain bout me.. then I said I didn't mean to scold him infront of her.. I did ask him to not talk to me.. then my bro actually told me that he wanted to bring me out for tea/lunch... make me more guilty !! >< style="color: rgb(255, 102, 102);">Sorry gor, I didn't mean to scold you really.. Sorry... it's my fault yeah.. is just that.. you made me wait for one and a half hour for you.. and and.. you keep saying it's raining and you couldn't come... okay okay, no more excuse... I'm sorry.

teh cause of being spoiled? and pampered? no idea..



I'm sometimes shy to tell people my feelings?? so yeah..
KAY! need to continue homework.. if not forever no need finish.. shyyt... shirt also no yet iron.. kay.. no talk tlak d y.. byebye



Questions asked,
Answers left untold,
This shall be mine and mine only..

-Lenna-


No comments: