Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Tuesday 10 July 2007

First day, night whatever you call it.. Tuition


Haha..
yeap.. todae was my first class of tuition.. Chemistry..

Well actually I sort off understand , and dun understand.. cause I was partly paying attention.. xD

I don't really like chemistry lowh.. xP

aijor.. and cause too tired... oh boy..

hmm.. lazy to blog summore cuz I've got maths and the add maths tuition exercise that the teacher just gave me just now, altho I haven taken his class yet.. teehee.. but he gave me the paper ady.. aijor! and it's STATISTIC! I don't like.. @_@ cause mainly I don't really understand the front one.. the back wan bout the mean all those stuff I know.. but the front wan abit of a problem.. sigh..

okay okay, sud stop here.. sigh.. I feel like sleeping....


Dozzing offff.....

-Lenna-

No comments: