Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Saturday 21 July 2007

Teh Pastssss



18th July
hmmmmm... okay let's see..

LENNA DISSECT A RAT DAT DAY!!! gah!! so cruel la.. my 'team mates' and I felt very cruel at first .. and NONE of us dared to nail the rat... gah.. then teacher came and help.. ooo!! we couldn't see... how she did it.. she helped us nail the upper part and the lower part was for us to nail.. so everyone plucked up their courage.. decided to carry on.. if not no break for us.. so.. after nailing.. we slowly cut open the skin first.. then the fat.. then the flesh! GAH!! then we finally saw the organs..
when we cut opened the rat, its heart is still beating.. then teacher came to show us the kidney which is located below everything else.. haha.. below the liver.. but then, in the process of showing us.. she moved the small intestine and teh stomach like no bodie's business.. we felt like.. err.. *imagine if it was ours* that kinda think.. she moved it left.. then right.. haha.. seriously.. ><>

20 july

i wasn't in a good mood and wasn't in a bad mood either.. just nuetral.. we played softball.. our team won.. 8D then, durin the end.. sigh.. something happened. la...


Hey you, I was just telling you..
You don't have to go all defensive.
I'm just passing the message to you.
cause I don't want you to get scolding.
You are someone having a post,
you should know the school rules well..
can you at least listen to what I say first,
before you interrupt?

I don't wanna say nything la.. actually..


aijor.. don't wanna say no more..

and yesterday was 20-07-2007= 20072007 such a nice date,, and my mood got ruined.. =/

todae gonna go watch harry potter mummy says... hehe..


sometimes I feel left out..
sometimes I feel alone..
Sometimes I feel that
you guys aren't there for me..
Is it just me ?


Questions asked,
Answers left untold,
This shall be mine, and mine only..

-Lenna-

No comments: