Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Tuesday 24 April 2007

Not AGAIN! HISTORY REPEATS*

Sigh, it's the time again, election of perfects, well not election yet la, but candidate for prefects...

once again, all of my friend kena Calon I tak kena calon.

It's not like I wanna kena calon la, but I don't understand why tak kena..

It's like I'm despo to kena calon right?? haha no la, but even one of my laziest friend.. =p kena calon aso..

And me of course, got nothing to say jor lo.

Once again all of my chinese friends : Levina, Elena and Tinisha kena calon.. sighs..

Some part of me don't wan them to be prefects.. all of them be, then once again left me.. I hate itt soo mucchh... seems like I being selfish horh?? very selfish indeed, and I know.. but sigh ><

I HATE LONELY okay.. you guys don't know how does it feel if you tak jadi prefect but then all of your friend jadi.

If i kena calon tak jadi, I aso won't care so much la.. I not the prefect quality nyways..

My studies reach to the average, me not so garang if I don't need to.. well.. all ok ok la..

doink.. first first all say don't wanna be, all bluff me wan... now all cakap wanna be..

sorry for being selfish, I know I shouldn't be, but this things keep happening to me, years and years again.. I just hate it..

Sometimes I hate for not being noticed...

ARgh.. I sux right??

SUX to the max.. yeah I know..

-Speechless-

No comments: