Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Friday 13 April 2007

Missed School

Okay, so... I missed school todae..

I was busy doing my BIO notes yesterday night.. cause I need to pass up todae.. Notes and Exercise books. OKay.. so I mati mati dododo.. till 3.00 am finally manage to do finish.. the notes only.. then err.. drawings and exercise do in school..


Then by 3.30am Kong to the bed.. @_@ alright.. so...

The next morning.. I heard the alarm, I offed the alarm.. ahhah.. TIRED MA! =p

anyways.. around 6.30 mummy came and call me wake up, *this only happens if I don't wake her up* so... I couldn't get myself to get up.... felt my body hot and cold....

Then my mum like.. keep calling me to wake up and stuff liddet... so I brought myself to get up.. and then sort off, tomple down.. lucky mummy hold on to me, if not *whamp* my head on the floor.. imagine that.. >< *OUCH!*

Then she touched my forehead and realise that I had a pretty high fever.. She put me to bed.. gave me med... then I fell asleep till like 2-3pm???

So now fever's sort off gone, and I'm running down with the flu... sighs...
I missed school, I missed Taekwondo.. I missed passing up my bio notes and ex.. argh.. buat susah payah do till 3.00am... sighs.. so saddening la.. lolx.. this week is not a lucky week.. sighs....

have to get ready for tomorrow's piano lesson.. SHYYYYUUCKKKKX!! i didn't say bad word.. =X!!

No comments: