Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 16 April 2007

Todae is not.. quite a lucky day..

cut this short..
Went book shopping wanted to get the FOCUS 2 u .. or sth la.. for bio and chem.. in my place nearby jusco.. then see see no stock.. then I remembered recommended me the reference book for add maths.. so I just buy la..

So yeah lah.. this is the book..

then later

8.15*TUITION*

my fingers went giddy giddy
cannot play properly.. ah.. whatever.. then I just finish class not long.. so no dinner yet.. now having dinner..
before finishing my class, my mum went out.. I was like = =!!!

then fine.. when she leave.. I have to release the dog.. then the chain.. or the err chain opener sort off got stuck to my finger... so.. got KIAP.. PAIN!!!

it was mainly bcause the dog cannot bladi sit still.. so.. i bet tomorrow or wed sure blue black lo.. then err..

went in the house.. I suddenly started crying. I don't really know why, or mayb I do..

I just felt suddenly emotionally, physically and mentally pain.. really pain.. and it's not only from the bladi leash.. it's about other things, I'll save you all from misery.. ain't gonna tell..

and my mum , she just left the house liddet.. suddenly lose control, just dunno la..

just started to crying.. I feel very silly and hurt and pain and misery at the same time.. didn't realize I was crying also.. till.. i felt my face wet.. pathetic

I really dunno what to do,

In school act as if nothing, infront of everyone also.. but when I'm alone..I'm bleeding inside.. I start thinking bout things.. I can't explain, I don't understand why..

Shyt, see now I feel like I hate or dislike everything.. I feel like in the dumpster.. and even by writing this can make me cry, HOW FREAKING GREAT IS THAT?!?!?

Even I tell all of you that I'm fine, but I'm secretly breaking down..

argh, FIIIISSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I hate being weak, I hate having no control, especially on myself.. I hate it all..

I wanna let go of everything and go elsewhere..

FISH FISH FISH LA.. hate life?

Won't online so often this few days,, going kl library to do revision..

hope I won't lost control dere..

No comments: