Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 15 April 2007

I'm hateable.

I'm hateable...


How many times must I go through break ups , or rejection or what so ever bout this..


You left me when I was lonely,
Saying that you couldn't forget what happened,
because of what happened,
You made me change,
but I guess this change
isn't good enough for you,
that you had to leave me ,
once more in the dark,
where all the star glitter above me,
boasting that they could shine brighter than me,
where the moon laughs at me,
for being such a failure...
I am a failure,
a failure I am.

You made me happie,
You made me sad,
Now you make my heart break for a millionth time,
Not shattered into a million pieces but
Break for the millionth time,
why must you keep breaking my heart,
after I've spend so long mending it back?
Why must you make me happie
then make me sad?

I'm sorry if I've hurt you,
but you've hurt me too.
I've changed , I've really have
To forget my past is what I did,
To start over again is what I want.

You left me when I needed you most,
You said you forgived me,
but I didn't knew that you never did.
Why didn't you tell me earlier?
So i could sober longer,
Had you taken a payback,
so that you could watch me suffer?

Infront of you,
you held a big barrier,
I didn't know what to do
but to stare at you helplessly.

can we start over???
answers left blank,
Can you pass through yourself?
Can you really forgive me?
Do you really love me as you say ?

It's for you to find out and for me to know


-If I don't say I love you, doesn't mean I don't, Cause deep down my heart,
I really do.....-


-You promise never to break my heart nor make me cry.. but in the end.. you still do...-

Don't be sad, smile, make the day better..




Sighs.. whatever..

I'm Hateable..

No comments: