Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Thursday 5 April 2007

Happie Birthday!! =)

Ehehe.. Happie birthday To mii dear Foo Soon, x) and My lovely aunt as well.. Aunt Rena.. keke..



Erm couldn't get anything for my aunt.. ahahah.. xP
and Mr.Tang's present is very silly.. xD
haha.. but hey.. i spent almost the whole night making those smallish stars.. have to cut.. then fold.. lots of energy wasted ya know.. wanna see how small??

First a really close up onto the small small stars.. look like big right? next time I take the big star's picture and compare to show you guys.. xD

Since it was so late.. I decided to play with the stars.. haha.. just nice to make to a heart shape.. O.o


Tada... finish making.. whoo.. haha.. xD

Narh Mr.Tang I hope you like my pwessie.. =)

this post.. very silly la.. high dy.. haha..

-Lenna-

No comments: