Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Tuesday 3 April 2007

Priorities

Sigh.. need to get my priority straight


1) Have to continue finish my work in time.. had been a success till March.. but around this time.. slacking a lil... ><
2) Learn to divide time properly.. keep on do homework.. can't practise piano..
3) must practise piano alot alot.. cannot afford to fail Grade 7
4) Must do revison.. ( as if I ever do) but still.. T____T
5) Out of ideas??

Haha.. seems very silly doing all of this knowing that some or most of it won't work out.. haha..
but... i dunno?? too bored.. mayb not.. sighs..I don't know myself.. anyways..

Something I've learnt/discovered for 3 years. (mostly in school)
1) Learn to protect yourself
2) don't be too popular nor too unknown.. that can cause rumours, gossips, argh I hate that.
3) I have not outgrown my pinafore.. so I've been wearing the pinafore for baldy 4 years.. which explain.. I haven grow much.. that's what people say.. >< but i have okay.. grown taller .. and a lil thinner =p
4) I no longer say much bad word.. emphasis on the MUCH
5) Learnt that some friendship do not last long
6) It is okay to curse somtimes.. =p
7) Wake up early
8) Things do not happen like a snap, you need to make things happen
9) Do not be teacher's pet
10) Get on Pn.Goh's good side.. LOL

there are still lots more .. and this blog.. is crap.. shuck.. I have no absolute idea.. what am I writing.. might as well stop here..

-___-

-OUt of my mind Me-
9)

No comments: