Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 23 February 2009

WHY

why can't they see?
I'm struggling too.
I'm trying my best.
I'm not going there to play.
I'm going there to study.
Why can't they see?
Why are they locking me up in this foul cage?
blaming me for every single thing.
They have to understand that, I'm growing up.
I want my own freedom, let me have it.
The more you restrict, the more I rebel naturally.
I hate it, I really do.
So , why can't they see it?
I wonder what will make them listen.
I want them to see, to reason.

2 comments:

Jason CJ said...

sometimes i wonder myself
but they love u the most
u may not be agree wif their way of doing thing but they are ur family (assume)

anyway, i will always be there if u need someone to complain to, or a shoulder

go though hard times like u always do
, i will support u wholeheartly =)

Anonymous said...

yawn~