Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 2 February 2009

IT's not my fault. =X

I want to blog bout CNY and other things,

but I have Bio Quiz tomorrow and stupid Lan test tomorrow also.

besides that, I found out that the some sub that we're having test the following week like maths,
what we are going to learn this week is in our test next week.
we were like O.O oh crap.

you get what I mean?
and The following tests are included in the Internal Assessment.
except bio Quiz tomorrow, but that's doesn't mean I should not do well in it .

I'm going nuts already. haha

anyways,

Happy Birthday YU FAI =D

-back to work dudes-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, you sure are busy haha
good luck on your test =)

Anonymous said...

dun b nut...
take a break...
hav some nutz...
mi alwayz siak sai lei...
LOLx...