Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 8 February 2009

Teehee

I took it From Bell's Blog. =x


As we grow up,we learnt that even the only one person that wasn't suppose to let you down probably will.You'll have your heart broken probably more than once.Its hard to bear with it everytime.But,you'll break hearts too,so remember how it felt when yours was broken.You'll fight with your best friend.You'll blame a new love for things and old love did.You'll cry because time is passing too fast,and you'll eventually lose someone you love.So,do take many pictures,laugh as much as you can,and love like you've never been hurt.


after thinking it over, I realised it was sooo true.like the time when El didn't manage to wish me happy birthday, I got very very upset, cause she was one of the person i could count on no matter what. I've forgiven her,seriously. =) but hey, accidents happen, I know that I've hurt her too,Rach, Kah wei as well..
but babes? I LOVE YOU TO DARN BITS, don't ever forget that, and don't ever forget your cameras as well =D


xoxo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you too...
muaks...s..pop!!!

Lenna♥ said...

ME TOO!!! MUAHS!