Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 8 February 2009

AWWW, TAGS.

Note that, I never follow the rules. HAHA.

Tag by Donkey Nekkie Darren.

Directions :
Once you have been tagged,
you have to write a post with sixteen random things,
habits or goals about you.

At the end,
choose five people to be tagged,
listing their names and why you chose them.

Don't forget to leave a comment
(who u tagged tagged!?, and to read your blog, you can't tag a person who tagged you.)

Fact 1: I'm a girl. NYAHAHa.
Fact 2: I adore the colour blue, but that doesn't mean it applies to my daily life.
Fact 3: I feel red looks good on me. =D
Fact 4: I reallly miss my friends alot.
Fact 5: Want to get my license ASAP
Fact 6: I will seriously hate myself if I fail my grade 7 this year. AGAIN.
Fact 7: I seriously have to buck up and continue my piano classes, ASAP.
Fact 8: I procrastinate lots.
Fact 9: I love boy hunting/sight seeing. HAHA. anyone up for it? MELL? xP
Fact 10: I don't mind what car I'll get as long as it's not kancil or kelisa. ugh.
Fact 11: I want to take a new picture for my student id, cause it's fugly =/
Fact 12: I love singing karaoke but I will go out of tune
Fact 13: I cannot sing karaoke esp chinese songs without the vocal, vocal is a MUST, else I won't sing, unless I know the song by heart, as in seriously sleep also can remember. LOL
Fact 14: I can easily forget what I wanted to say.
Fact 15: I'm a glutton but that doesn't mean I eat alot.
Fact 16: Current fav songs are ; Tonight -Fm Static , Fish Leong - Mei you Ru guo, Yiruma- Kiss the Rain, Twilight- Her, Mou Wai Ching Go, so onn.......
Fact 17: I like, no , love cam-whoring, :D
Fact 18: I enjoy spending time with my college friends

Tag by Cindle~~

Instructions: Remove one question from below, add in one of your own(personal), to make a total of 20.Tag 5 people in your list in the end of this post. Notify them.

1. At what age do you wish to be married?
-before 25 if possible. WHAT? I don't want to be an old mother. =p

2. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
-have no idea, but would like to go to Japan and 'open my eyes'

3. Do you believe in yourself?
-yeap, but sometimes I have the doubt.

4. Do you believe you can survive without money?
-NO WAY . Lah.

5. What are you afraid to lose the most?
-Friends and Family.

6. If you win $ 1 Million, what would you do?
-Treat my parents, get whatever I want , donate some to charity , blah blah blah. same ol' same ol'.

7. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
-as in what? I'm with the person and I realise I love him or I'm not with him but I know I love him? Questions can be so unspecific, HAHA

8. List out 3 good points of the person who love/care about you.
my SS gang, tho, do not really exist nymore, but they are the best. -listen to all your crap, tho they sleep very early! HAHA. give you silliest advice, annoy you till no end but yet you( i mean me) love them so muchie!! doesn't give shit on what other thinks of them.

9. What requirement you wish from your other half?
-I'm very picky you know, So ah.. I want this this this and that that that.

10. What kind of person you hate the most?
-hmmm, let's see, annoying? o.o people who doesn't give me space.. so on so on..

11. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
- I think I will. but then... would it be worth it?

12. Are you happy with your life now?
-I'm so far fine, not that happy nor sad. People are never satisfied, I agree.

13. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
-Friends, Family... sooo onn.

14. If there's ever a war(or things that are similar) happening in your place, are you going to move to a safer place, or fight?
-Now this, is a stupid question

15. If you have the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
-More brave? sensitive? smarter? I feel dumb. HAHA

16. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
You shall ask me no questions and I shall tell you no lies.

17. What's your weakest point?
-I have LOW self esteem. no confidence, care what people think of me. so on so on, hey, no one's perfect.

18. What is the best thing that happened this year?

-Best thing? this year? let's wait for the year to end to answer this shall we?

19. What u hope to be in the future?
-Do whatever I want to do, like and wish. Have great friends and ....

20. What is the one thing you regret most?
Most? i regret many things, but I can't change the past and no use to ponder bout the past either.

I'll make it 21.

21.Do you think you're a selfish person?
-Yep, I admit I am.

Tag by Mell.

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog or a note on Facebook with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness.

1. I've had 3 serious relationships.

2.Please don't use bombastic words, I'm dumb, teach me if you do.

3.I REALLY want to learn how to dance and bake and learn diff languages and finish my piano and so on so on ...

4.I'm looking forward to DANCE CLUB!!I don't care if need to pay, still cheaper than outside. HEAPS.

5.I cannot do school sports as in running, high jump. Game sports, Badminton, volleyball, Bball, Ping Pong, Swimming, so on, I can. Jungle/mountain trekking too!

6. I seriously seriously LOVE SHOPPING.

7. I want a lappie. =( and a Ipod too. haha.

8. I am deep down grateful for my parents, tho I always talk back and so on. *shadap , I don't want to hear you talk/comment.I mean you readers. LOL *

9.I have a sweet tooth, Chocolate especially, Lollipop, Ice Cream, you name it.

10.I like hugs. =]

11. Sometimes , If I'm quiet, I have no idea too, but I just feel like not responding.

12. I think that deep down, eventhough a girl would complain if a guy gives her flowers cause their expensive, but A rose or two wouldn't hurt, even a bouquet too. =p

13. I can go crazy over stationaries, photo hunt, clothes, accessoriese , etc

14.I like a guy who can play few instruments, not showing it off on purpose, and can sing. :D
I like listening to Iggy sing, esp chinese songs. =p

15.I want to dye my hair GREEN, as in the olive green, dark green, but I don't know if it would look nice on me or not.

16. Ah yes, I straightened my hair before. SO?

17. I am currently obssessed with caps with no holes and quirky designs, BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT! oh yeah, T-shirts too.

18. I've got dates around Valentines period but had to cancel because I need to attend two weddings on Valentines.

19. Don't ask bout the dates on the above. Thanks

20. I want tooo losse weiighhttt. BAH.

21.Only My cousin is allowed to call me Lenn, just because.

there, finished and done.
Smalland random things bout me. it's 2.47 for goodness sake, need ta sleep!!!

buwahahah, I TAG!

1. Darren- NEKKIE!
2. Alicia- Let's Syok Sendiri Together-gether.
3.Ignatius-Iggy
4.Cindle-buahhaaha. I want a cap . =/
5.Mellie/Mell- I've wanted to call you Mellie since coll started but yeah.. MELLIE . haha.
6.Cheryl Leong.. - Muah dahling.
7.Yu Fai-Hon Hon =p
8.Rach- Well my dear, you just can't escape.=D
9.Jason- have fun doing.
10.Bah whoever lah, Yong Hui/ Cheryl/ Whoever wishes to do the tag just do it.

I'm beat.

night.


No comments: