Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 9 February 2009

Genting Trip.

Went to genting on Sat, cause dad business associate was there.
No I did not go to the theme park.



Opt for this but changed, good thing too, table messy. sorry.

Playing with the colours

I think it looks ugly. mummy was right. haha.

I never said I was good.

The strong coastal wind. cheez.

coffee bean, so sweet la. =/

Whole family playing one game to get tickets.

tickets.

See that ? crazy on how people play, the guy stash RM50 at once in his card. crazy

Cai Shen.

Effect of teh water vapour.



2nd brother and I

Melvin =D

Mummy and I

Yup, I agree this looks better.

So cool eh?

It's 19.6 degree! IT dropped to 18 degree, crazy that people can actually wear mini skirts or muscle T. WTF. i mean donkey, yes donkey.

ops. wrong angle.

haha. xD during dinner.

Father and son.

=D

=D

'In our eyes, all of you will always be our babies.'

Flowerssss

=)


there, done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_wZY7yQ51Tw8/SY7ztoCQojI/AAAAAAAAD6U/ivjR2nWrtCQ/s1600-h/070220091708.jpg
this pix is COOL!!!

n u look like ur mummy!!!
sweet~
^^