Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 8 February 2009

Dumping everything in

BUSY!

need to eat, mum forcing me too, wash toilet, my clothes. o.o then having dinner at uncle's restaurant,then have to study for chemmy and maths, and I want to go out tomorrow as well. ARGH.

can I say I miss you? : )

photos are taking such a long time to load!!

Photos not in order. Sorry, but whatever

BE JEALOUS!!!I've got all 25 of em and I didn't need to pay a cent!


Tho I don't like the packaging, but I'm one Happy girl =D


Lalalala. *tengah Sai meng*

Sg,Wang deco


The GOLDEN MAN. WUU

Dadadedum..

Daddy and my 2nd brother's hand.

Karaoke Session with the family .

This is also one of the CAL student.

CAL's student election. tho I'm not in CAL , or whatsoever, I wonder how SAM's would look like?
I'm definitely help you RACH! =D

Vote for her. haha.

I like this tee.

French Plaits

Green Tea Ice Blended I think, Sonia's

WHAT? =p

This is TEDDY from Mr.Bean. huhuh.

Happy birthday Hon hon =p Yu Fai's Birthday cake from us.

no idea who the lady is, but she's there.


Went to restaurant beside the cinema in 3rd floor.



Totally waste of money and FAKE




Too Sweet for my liking.

ANG PAUUU




Flowers =)


I'm sorry, but I need to sort things out,
I'm confused, I need time to clear up.
I want it to be only you when I'm with you
and not someone else.

No comments: