Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Wednesday 4 February 2009

Short Update

Bio was okay, Lan was horrible,ugh.

okay, one syok sendiri pic first =p

Shwen Nee's Open house, not in order, I WANT TO SLEEP LA. =x

redd

sorry for the facial expression, flash okay, o.o blinded by the lights, yes that's me, my face red after drinking a can of Carlsberg, so fast red .o.o but I'm not drunk!
HAH!

Look what they did to the poor octopus. My 5mp rocks !

Sonia was showing the brain
LOL

now, Ciaoz. =D

night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wtf u 2 r doin 2 that pooR octopus?!
brain autopsy ah?!
LOLx...
XD















p/s: ur face red mer?! @@

Lenna♥ said...

LOL not me, my friend.

she don't want to eat so she play, and she was so determined to show us the octopus brain. nyahahah.

RED le my face, but when i take picture that time not so red dy. I was in friends house summore, so embarrassing le. haha.

Muah!