Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Thursday 31 July 2008

Public Transport

hmmm, I bet most of you consistently take public transport wherever you go.

As for me, I use to take the monorail/lrt to my teacher's house to have tuition.
but after changing tuition , I stopped taking it already. rarely.

mm, as for bus, I'm a ditz for buses. I don't know which goes to where and whatsoever.
The first time I sat bus was in march i think? with SM and EL.

yeap, I never taken a public bus before. This year was my first. astonishing huh? not only that, I'm actually a scaredy cat. haha. I don't really dare to go anywhere alone tho. =p

however, as the period is nearing to Spm, I'm consistently staying back at school , teaching and learning from my friends, (study group) and it's very troublesome for my mum to fetch me to and fro from school.

Sometimes it makes me feel very guilty .. =/

but quite hard also, I stay in so far there is no monorail or lrt or even ktm that leads there. the nearest is also bandar tun razak ==

Now worrying bout the transporrttt.. gahh..
my friend said " it's okay la, your mum will understand, few more months only ma"
few more months can already burn holeS in her pocket.. and her time..

gahhhh,, dunno la.. anyone wanna sit bus with me? hahaha.

No comments: