Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 20 July 2008

Drive =D

I learnt how to drive today..

hoho..

mummy say the road is wide enough, so she ask me

Mum: Girl wanna drive anot?
Me: *kinda sleeping* can arh?
Mum: Can, the road wide enough, bigger chance that you won't bang. So want anot?
Me: OKay okay okay. =D

*drives*

Mum: adjust the steering, look at the side view mirror, slowly slowly.
Me: okay okay. slowly slowly.
Mum: kay, go front there , brake
Me : *brakes* then?
Mum: u-turn. slowly, hit the oil before turning the steering wheel.

soon after.

Mum : Kay reverse.
Me: reverse
Mum: stop stop stop

hahaha..

So i learnt how to u-turn, reverse and go down and up the hill with my mum's mercedes. LOL
up and down for three times kay . =D i think i did preettty well.
and there was a car passing us by who showed thumbs up. HAHAHA.

I told my dad later on when he came in the car after having a talk with my uncle

Dad: okay next time i teach you manual kay?
Me: okay okay =p

----

I'm being silly.. wheee. altho I have to wait till next year only I could get my license.
but oh well. I learn how to drive and if anything happens I could always.................

okay. haha. I walked alot today, and I'm very tired.
and I bought a few something something. hahaha..

kay,

nights =D

No comments: